Summer Employment Information
Roaring Springs is looking for employees who can share their outgoing personalities and smiles. We need people who have a great work ethic, are friendly, like to help others, and who are ready to have fun! Applications are due by March 1, 2019.
Due to the nature of our business, we need employees who are available to work weekends and holidays. Scheduled hours differ according to specific department needs. However, due to high attendance on the weekends and holidays, employees can expect to be scheduled during these times.
Please note that your commitment to remain with us throughout the entire season is very important.
Roaring Springs Waterpark offers a variety of seasonal jobs that are sure to make for an exciting and memorable summer. You will have the opportunity to gain valuable work experience, make friends, learn about teamwork, communication, leadership and more. Surround your self with fun...check out these positions that might fit your interests.
- The overall responsibility of a lifeguard is the safety and operation of the waterpark rides and attractions. Team Members are responsible for monitoring the safety of park guests at pools and water attractions.
- No experience is necessary. Ellis and Associate Lifeguard Certification is required and is provided by the park for a fee. Applicants must be 16 years old.
Food & Beverage
- Restaurants and food carts are located throughout the park. Team Members are involved in preparing and serving food, cleanup, as well as cashiering. Applicants will need to be able to maintain a friendly attitude while working quickly and efficiently.
Cabana Server: Multiple private cabanas are available in the park for reservation by guests, designed to treat themselves to a day of luxury relaxation. Our cabana servers are responsible for providing extraordinary guest service by being prompt, friendly, helpful, available, and anticipating guests’ needs throughout their stay. Some other responsibilities include: checking guests into their cabana, taking food and beverage orders, inputting orders into the computer, delivering orders and condiments, and meeting the guests’ every need throughout their day.
- Members of the Park Services Team are responsible for maintaining the overall cleanliness of the park, deck, and dining areas. Applicants must be courteous, efficient, and work well by themselves.
- Members of this team will pressure wash the park from 6:00am until opening and then transition to Park Services Team until approximately 2:00pm. Members of this team must be hard-working, motivated and reliable. Applicants must be able to work independently.
- Members of the Admissions Team work at the front of the park greeting guests, performing daily ticket and season pass sales, and control the entrance and exit of the park. Position requires an outstanding personality, ability to handle money, and attention to detail.
How to apply:
Please print the application, fill it out, and bring it to the Roaring Springs Waterpark Office. We are open Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm. The office is located at 400 W. Overland Rd., Meridian, ID 83642.
You can also mail your application to:
Roaring Springs Waterpark
Attn: Human Resources
400 W Overland Road
Meridian, ID 83642