Dear Valued Guests,
Some of the measures we are taking to provide a safe environment for our guests and our team members include:
- The CDC states: “Proper operation, maintenance and disinfection (e.g. with chlorine and bromine) of pools and hot tubs should remove or deactivate the virus that causes COVID-19.”
- More importantly, Roaring Springs is one of the only aquatic facilities in the Treasure Valley with Ultraviolet Light on all our pools as an added layer of protection for our guests. In the spring of 2018 we invested $350,000 to install UV light on every drop of water that circulates through the waterpark. UV light works by disrupting the DNA or RNA of specific organisms, such as viruses, which in turn, kills or inactivates the virus completely.
- Asking employees and guests with any symptoms of COVID-19 to stay home.
- Individuals who ARE VACCINATED don’t have to wear masks. Individuals who are NOT VACCINATED are strongly recommended to wear masks to enter & move about the park, in food & attraction lines, and in restrooms. Masks are not necessary when seated to eat & drink, or where social distancing is possible on the mini golf course and bowling lanes. Disposable face masks and shields are available for purchase for $1 at Wahooz entrance & ticket counters.
- Placing alcohol-based hand-sanitizing stations throughout all areas of our parks.
We hope these measures give you peace of mind as you visit our facilities, now and in the future. We look forward to helping your family create fun and special memories this summer.
Patrick Morandi, CEO
Roaring Springs Waterpark, Wahooz Family Fun Zone & the Galaxy Event Center