Okay, so it’s not always easy making a call on whether or not to open a waterpark based on the weather forecast… especially not in Idaho!
Our management team had to decide on Monday whether or not to open for our final Saturday & Sunday (Sept 18-19). The forecast was unseasonably cool at that time.
A lot goes into properly and safely opening a waterpark, including scheduling staff, ordering food, heating and treating the water, and much more. It basically takes five days of preparations.
Despite the fact that Saturday’s forecast has now improved (87 and windy on Saturday, and 60 and rainy on Sunday), we unfortunately cannot reverse course to open on Saturday.
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
We thank you for an amazing 2021 waterpark season, and are excited to see you on opening day, May 7, 2022!
KEEPING YOUR FAMILY SAFE, OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19. CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.